Why Choose Veneers?
A veneer procedure is designed to improve the appearance of your smile by permanently correcting any flaws or imperfections that you are unhappy with. They are custom-made, natural-looking coverings that are bonded to the teeth in order to conceal any cosmetic concerns, such as staining, gaps between teeth or overlapping teeth. Veneers also require the removal of less tooth enamel compared to other solutions such as crowns.
Am I A Good Candidate For Veneers?
Since veneers are a permanent solution, we encourage all patients at Burgess & Hyder to spend time considering whether they feel this is the right option, especially those who are younger as this would be a life-long commitment. Things to keep in mind before getting veneers are:
- Once the enamel is removed for the veneer attachment, this can not be undone.
- This procedure requires the teeth and gums to be in good health, so the dentist will perform any necessary treatments to ensure this in advance.
- If you grind or clench your teeth they may not be the right choice, as strain can cause them to break or chip. However, this may be avoided with the use of a night guard while sleeping.
- If you have overcrowded teeth, a crossbite or underbite, gum disease or any underlying structural issues then your dentist may recommend alternative treatment options to veneers.
Why Choose Burgess & Hyder for Veneers?
Our private veneers treatment option is designed to give you a superior healthcare experience with more flexibility and choice. We do our best to ensure that your treatment doesn’t interfere with your lifestyle.
At Burgess & Hyder Dental Group, you’ll access a wider variety of appointment times to suit your schedule. Longer consultations with our specialists, so you have time to discuss your oral health and any concerns you have. And premium materials that accurately match the colour of your surrounding teeth, meaning the veneer is hardly noticeable. We always use high quality porcelain to create our veneers because its translucency is comparable to tooth enamel. This means it appears more natural and authentic than composite veneers and it is also significantly longer lasting.
What’s Involved in a Veneers Procedure?
At Burgess & Hyder Dental Group, our experienced team is supported by our own in-house laboratory and uses only the best equipment and materials to ensure you have the best possible care and experience. The procedure involves:
- After the initial consultation, the specialist will take an impression of your teeth in order to create the custom-made veneer.
- Our lab technicians will then work on crafting the veneer to the exact shade and specifications outlined by the dentist.
- After two weeks, you’ll return to the clinic to have the veneer fitted. It will be bonded into place once the dentist has ensured it is comfortable and correct. The hygienist or dentist will then demonstrate how to floss and care for the veneer to ensure it remains in good condition.
Starting a Private Veneers Treatment
To allow you to make an informed decision and decide if a veneer is the right option for you, you can book a consultation with one of our dentists. This is designed to provide you with an opportunity to ask any questions and have your concerns alleviated. The dentist will also conduct a suitability assessment and give you a detailed treatment plan, including costs.
Consultations are charged at £60.00 which is deducted from your treatment total should you proceed. Additionally, we offer payment plans from as little as £52.50 per month, 9.9% APR and interest-free payment options up to 18 months.
Call us now on 07493088658 to book your consultation.